Re: Other chieftan gods

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:43:56 -0000

> And what about the Clan dedicating themselves to Humakt ?
> I remind that in the Tales of Reaching moon about the marsh there
is a section about Lismelder talking about clan turning to Humakt, sacrificing
> fertility to war/undead fighting potency.
> I imagine that the leader then join a subcult of Humakt dedicated
to chief function (like the battle leader maybe). Is there another cult in Humakt being : Humakt the leader ?

I don't think there exists a subcult of Humakt the Chief - as I said, I think even the chiefs of the Isolting and Goodsword clans follow Dar the Chief.

Jeff