Re: Re: Cradle Date

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:56:37 -0500

On 9 Mar 2005 at 19:20, Rob wrote:

> The Cradle has no bearing on the Shipraising.

Nice to know.

> However, it is critical to the Dragonrise. Kallyr goes on the
> shiprise to....well as the narrator, it tells you in the book. You
> could maybe hamper your campaign in terms of the official material,
> although YGM & WV, of course, if you run THAT scenrio that early.
>
> Does KS know about the TotRM temple plans that early, FREX.

Nope. Not at all. Kallyr does the Shiprise in 1624, as planned. Like I said in my longer description, there's overlap going on. Also, as Jane correctly noted, if he does this, he isn't there to deal with Dragons, and so doesn't necessarily go overboard.

And, as I said, all this remains *highly* speculative, and depends entirely on the player actually going the way I think he is going.

LC