Re: Re: Other Chieftain Gods

From: Labrygon_at_...
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 05:33:23 EST

My take on this would be to look at the Allfather feats and remember that "Leaders get power from followers" :

Seems to me a clan's worth of "Acclaim Chieftain" trumps one guys "Make Clan Ring" . I also note that almost all the Allfather subcults have some sort of Command/Summon/Intimidate/Rally magic - for their respective niches - farmhand, fyrdman, herdsmen, farmhands, sons, household.

A powerful Durev family head would have a lot of funtional clan command powers IF his bloodline/family/sons etc were also powerful.

Keith