Re: Digest Number 2023

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:10:42 -0000

> I'd just like to throw back into the ring - why not have a Vinga
> Allsister affinity to match the male one? Maybe there is the
Elmal
> allfather affinity for the Elmal clans that are Orlanthi. Not all
> the cults of Dragon Pass have been mentioned. Occasionally
Issaries
> will issue new sub-cult writeups. Why not assume that there is a
> cult, with all the right stuff, it just hasn't seen print yet.

Well, for the same reasons as were kicked about on this thread a few days back...

Obviously we can all construct our personal visions of Glorantha in general and Orlanthi subcults in particular, but I can't help feeling this is getting a tad circular. Maybe it's best just to accept that some of us are happy to embrace a further proliferation of subcults while others feel this is making the Orlanthi too much of a theological swiss army knife, with an attachment for every purpose. I'm sure we all have fun, whichever approach we take.

All the best

Mark