Re: Q&A Esrolia

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:50:28 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

I wrote:
> >Was the war fought over the battlegear of Vingot? I'd really need to
> >know what the saga is about, since it's obviously an important part of
> >Esrolias history and identity.
>
> It's not really. All the average Esrolian needs to know is that
> the Men destroyed themselves in a stupid war and the women took
> over.

Ah, but the PC:s are well educated, upper class Esrolians, with friends who study at the Nochet Lankhor Mhy temple. So I'd really like to to able to tell this epic story to them.

The version you sent helped, but what vere the Sword and the Helm?

Political factions? Actual artefacts? If they vere actual artefacts, what vere they like, and what happened to them?

> >Also who is Ovodaka, that was struck down by Babeester Gor?
>
> From November's myth of the Month, Ovadaka is the last guardian who
> held all the other goddesses prisoner.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Bummer, must have missed that one. I'll go look it up, if it's still on the web.

        -Adept