RE: Who worships who?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:18:39 -0800

Jane

>When you see "devotee", thinking "impractical religious nutter who you
>wouldn't trust to run a whelk stall" will give the right sort of feel,
>in general. Yes, there are exceptions. As always.

I shall have to have a whelk stall in my game (which luckily is along the coast right now).

I'd trust a devotee of Comb & Braid to run a barbershop... Sadly, we only have an initiate in our game, and he's a follower...

Certainly devotees make poor leaders for an organization as diverse as a Heortling clan. I'm sure they exist from time to time, but they're going to be so focused on their religion that they don't do a good job with the people aspect of the job.

--

David Dunham