Re: Issaries Fan Policy

From: Norbert Franz <norbert.franz1_at_...>
Date: 21 Mar 2005 13:20 GMT

Hello,

that's all very good to know and I'm sure it's in the best interest of Issaries, Inc. If I ran a publishing company like that I'd do the same.

It'll be a while before I have anything ready for publication, but for all of us who might be developing Gloranthan content for websites and magazines, it's very good to be informed that these policies exist.