Re: Yinkin: god of alynx, or alynx that is a god?

From: jeff.kyer_at_...
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:58:33 -0000

According to Greg's posting earlier, Yinkin may have been both but he was forced to choose. He chose to support his brother and family who helped him and protected him.

He's a god now.

> I'd add cat-eyes in there. Also directional (and very keen) hearing.
>
> I think the senses of Yinkin are (in order of keennes)

Easily improvised and added. And a good point, though it depends on how most Yinkini view the matter.... and how they use their feats.

> Definitely. Hedonistic, parhaps also.
>
> -Adept

Virtues were not a part of the original short writeups. I'd suspect they would be in later updates to cults.

Jeff