Re: Gloranthan Fiction

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:08:44 -0000

> Is there anything we should do *now* to at least make
> a stab at complying with it? Not next week, not
> tomorrow, *now*? Putting the legal bit on the front
> pages of our web-sites is my first thought. And I
> tried, but the wording isn't exactly obvious.

Jane - I urge a just a little more patience. The Website Policy appendix is not on the Issaries website yet. When it is, the steps to take in order to get your website into compliance should be pretty obvious and easy - and if they aren't, I'm sure we'll be willing to work with you to make it so.

Jeff