Re: Digest Number 2043

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:25:20 EST

In a message dated 24/03/2005 12:01:33 GMT Standard Time, HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

Finally, you might ask yourself *why* Greg felt he had to protect his
>intellectual property in this way. If it weren't for some "fans" who abused
>Greg's trust and good will, we wouldn't be in this mess. So blame II all you
>want, but take the time to curse the sh*theads that forced them to take this
>course as well.

Who on earth is this in reference to? As far as I know all Fan Publisher to date have done their utmost to maintain good conduct in relation to Issaries Inc. I hope this comment is not directed at any of them. If on the other hand you are referring to other companies that have challenged Issaries trademarks, and I am led to beleive that this may or may not have somthing to do with RQ and BRP then that is another matter. But please be careful where you are throwing that mud.

Simon