RE: Re: HeroQuest

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:25:10 -0000

> > Rob and Jane

> > >Sounds about right.
> >
> > Very amusing. Writing as a Glorantha AND Warhammer fan don't
> > you think that just perhaps people in glasshouses shouldn't
> > cast aspersions?
>
> Did anyone say, or even imply, that their assumptions were correct?

> You don't think "sounds about right" reads like a
> implication? I do apologize if I misinterpreted anyone's statement.
>
> Oliver

I took it that Rob agrees with me, that the Warhammer producers, and producers of that interesting statement on IP, are likely to make that sort of (obviously daft and patronising) assumption about their fans. I may have been wrong, of course.

I cannot believe that Oliver, Oliver of Mything Links fame, of all possible people, is feeling defensive about his literacy....