Re: Digest Number 2047

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:31:27 -0600 (CST)

Pilgrims,

> From: Antonio �lvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_...>
asks for

> Subject: Help with the River

> Involved in a practice Quest, my players have to do a sort of
> pilgrimage along the ancient current of the Creek-Stream-River (from
> Karse to Pharaoh's Marsh and then they have to follow the flow of
> the Creek-Stream-River to the Stream).
>
> I would like to run one or two sesions about the travel from Karse
> to the Creek-Stream-River on the ancient current. And I have to
> start... er... tomorrow.
>
> Do you know what are the places they have to visit? I'm not sure
> about the ancient current. And any idea about the dangers and
> adventures that I could make up or improvise?

Don't forget that this means they will have to go though the Styx Grotto that is now an almost-dry series of uz-occupied caves, not dissimiliar to the complexity of the large troll caverns in TP (not the Sazdorf.)

I believe the map in Dragon Pass shows any waterfalls or rapids, too. (I GOTTA get access to my library!)

Ironhoof's minions would definitely meet them there.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha. P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527
See our site at <www.HeroQuest-rpg.com>.