Re: Interface [OT / techy]

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:19:45 -0000

> I do pay for the BT/Yahoo broadband, however, so I think the
counter-
> intuitive previous for next post is great, as it now matches my
also
> counter-intuitive previous for next remote access to email. Now I
can
> just think wrong all the time, and I'll be fine. My eyesight is
upside
> down after all.

Sam's comment coupled with an old GD posting of Sandy Petersen's has given me an idea as to who is behind the new format.

"And the halls are full of ancient ancient stuff that the dwarfs don't care about any more or bother to repair. For instance, the Greeting Face of the Hall of Crystals always tells you the wrong way to go, because they changed the hallways millenia ago. But no one changed the Greeting Face's instructions, because all the dwarfs knew to do just the opposite of what he said. So why bother? "

So remember, everyone, this is just one more step in the repair of the world madhine:)