Re: Telmori of Sartar to appear in my game

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:45:57 -0800

Jane

> > Would propitiatory worship of Orlanth be known among them?
>
>Dorastor again: "heinous crimes of vile deeds, such as.... using foreign
>magic.... exiled from the cult and the tribe..."
>
>Probably not, from the sound of that.

FWIW, I wouldn't consider propitiating Orlanth ("Oh great storm god, please stop raining for three days straight, and I'll kill a rabbit for you") to be using foreign magic.

Rob

>So, even when they change they don't go round killing people in
>Boldhome at night. Right. Thats movie lycanthropes not Gloranthan
>Hsunchen.

My character is actually in Boldhome most nights. So far, she's unaware of anyone being killed by Telmori. They're just as wolfy during the day, too. She actually gets along with them moderately well, considering they're inhuman monsters, far better than her horse does. (She has more or less the same job they do: protect the Prince.)

--

David Dunham