Re: Re: Telmori of Sartar to appear in my game

From: Norbert Franz <norbert.franz1_at_...>
Date: 28 Mar 2005 20:15 GMT

"Rob" <robert_m_davis_at_...> wrote:
> > If I were a wolf I'd pick the
> > nomad keyword with specialization in shepherding."
>
> Is this for easy food?   Whats the motivation here?  The Telmori are
> a culture of themselves.  It sounds like you want to be a hunter for
> easy pickings...

No, no, I don't want to be any of that. I know that the Telmori are a culture of themselves ... I was merely quoting from a joke my friend had made, about the shepherd/sheep/wolf archetypes from fairytales.

Thank you for all the comments.

For my Telmori Keyword, so far I have:
  Hunter, Warrior, Thief, Healer.
Shaman is an advanced occupation under the HQ rules.

Even within the Healer, Hunter, Thief and Warrior keywords from the HQ book, I tweaked and replaced a few of the abilities that just did not seem to fit.