Re: So, whats next for Glorantha?

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:22:20 +0100

>ILH2
>The World of Glorantha
>Trader Princes

Last I heard ILH-2 was getting ready, and the final manuscript for Trader Princes had been delivered. I think that it is not unreasonable to hope for ILH-2 in May, but without inside information on just what is eating up the time before release I wouldn't want to bet on anything else making it out before July.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.