Orlanth cares

From: Robert William Vesterman <bob_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 18:22:47 -0500

Greg Stafford says:

"Some people discussing this have confused political action with religious
action. Orlanth only cares about who you woship, not who you attack."

Surely he at least cares if you attack kin, right? Assuming so, how far does
"kin" extend? I mean, I could see considering my fellow storm-worshipping
Sartarite to be "kin", in a sense, at least compared to some invading Lunar, in which case wouldn't Orlanth care if you're a Lunar sympathizer?

In a clan raid situation, I could see saying "that clan is not our (close) kin", justifying being able to attack them without kinstrife, but that clan IS kin when it comes to picking sides between them and the Lunars, isn't it? They're Heortlings too.

Hardly seems to matter, though, as both sides are just uz-food anyway.

Does eating a storm worshipper make an uz gassy?

Bob Vesterman.