Troll magic

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:32:56 -0400

Speakingo f the Unspoken Word, I recently acquired their lovely Uz book. It seems to me that some of the issues and rules involving the trolls mixed use of spirits and gods have to do with the way animism was presented in Hero Wars as vs. Hero Quest.

In that light, what then is the situation concerning trolls now?

Like most, I have adopted the idea that mixed worship without concentration is really the norm in the world in many ways, so it could be that trolls just have that going on. They tend to be either animists or theists, using common magic to balance out the rest. But there certainly seems to be an idea that "Underworld" could be a concentration that works separately.

Have people thought about how this works post HW/HQ?

LC