Re: RHQN games at Tentacles Grandezza 2005

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:54:20 +0100 (BST)

> Hi All,
> The Ring of HeroQuest Narrators presents the
> following scenarios at Tentacles Grandezza on
> 13th-16th May 2005 Castle Stahleck, Germany

> Tentacles Grandezza on 13th-16th May 2005 Castle
> Stahleck, Germany
> http://www.tentacles-convention.de/

So can we sign up for them yet? I can't find anywhere on the website to do so.

Yes, that's right, I *would* like to sign up for all three. In theory I've played "Into the Trees" before, but ISTR we wandered so far away from the plot that it was effectively an entirely different scenario.

(And Darren might like to know that Trixie the Triceratops lives on in the Antorling Clan, and still enjoys her apples.)

Jane Williams