RE: RHQN games at Tentacles Grandezza 2005

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:25:32 +0100

> We usually take sign-up at the convention on sign-up sheets.

Make them available Thursday ? :)

> BTW there are more HeroQuest games and scenarios being run by
> other members of the Ring of HeroQuest Narrators attending
> Tentacles Grandezza. We are just waiting for details of the
> games they are running.

That's me happy!

Free-forms I can take or leave, and usually get confused by (bear of little brain can't cope), but RHQN games - yes please!

> Have you got a copy of that Vingan girl character sheet I could have?
> I am after some more player characters to use in my
> demo-games that are a little bit different to mine that I
> currently use.

I have a nasty feeling she vanished in the hard disc crash last autumn, but Rob should have a copy, of her and another Vingan I generated for him. They're meant to work as a contrast if you use them together - one very young and over-enthusiastic, the other very experienced but old enough to be getting a bit past it.

I'll get in touch off-list...