Hero Points

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:23:43 -0000

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the essay -- I don't mean to sound snippy, but I do have an idea about the range of variables at work. What I was really after is just a sense of people's concrete experiences of how the HP were actually used in _their_ games. If you don't feel able to give any general sense of your own experiences, fair enough, but if you (or anyone else on the list) felt you had a handle on the kind of proportions your group(s) spend on bumps vs advancement, I'd be interested.

And thanks, incidentally, to those of you who have already responded.

All the best

Mark