Re: Hon Eel, Elf quest, Maize

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:53:34 +1200

Jors

>I need to know

>- why the blood sacrifice? what did happen in the questworld?

Because Corn is an evil plant that has its origins in Bliss in Ignorance. During the Great Darkness, the fields of corn were nourished by the vile rains of the Blood Sun. Since the suppression of the Solar Storm, the ignorant farmers have been forced to fertilize their crops through blood sacrifices performed by the Wizards of Gore because nothing else would grown on the barren soil there.

>- is it related to something useful for the elf lord?
>- btw... I wish i knew who this elf lord is...

There is no Elf Lord. What HonEel thought was an elf lord was actually the Corn God himself.

--Peter Metcalfe