Re: More non-Heortling Humakti

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:39:58 -0000

> I'd lean that it is a bit of a foreign cult, but then Humakt is
always something of an
> outsider. I do think I agree that some version of Makla Mann
(although maybe not him,
> and I can't remember the spelling) would work. Unquestioning loyalty
to the right
> superior kind of thing.

As the person responsible for the Humath+Arkat=Humakt thought, I need to tell you guys, that theory is actually wrong. Really - Humakt was recognized as the Orlanthi war and death god long before Arkat. He's a core part of the Storm Tribe and where there is Orlanth worship, you are probably going to find Humakti.

Jeff