Re: More non-Heortling Humakti

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:28:56 -0000

> Oh. That's a shame. Well, it's too deeply embedded in my Glorantha
to be dug
> out now - and anyway, I like it. It *ought* to be true.

Again, as the author of that unofficial theory, it actually doesn't make sense on its own terms. Arkat became a Humakti *after* rescued by Harmast and long after the demise of Lokomoko. The main purpose of the severence is to sever Arkat from his Malkioni past - not from Orlanth and Harmast.

> It works for me. That's one cool theory I'm *not* having ret-conned
on me.

Come on Jane, it was an unoffical theory of mine that Greg always rejected, and now I do as well.:)

Jeff