RE: Re: More non-Heortling Humakti

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 18:59:58 +0100

> If I was going to take a guess, probably a Ralian Arkati who sought to
> force his way into a Humakt temple in Ralios. Maybe during the Second
> Age when the Godlearners were conquering the Stygian Empire of Ralios.

Er - he proved that Humakt had done the Separation thing, thus removing his Air powers? Why?
Or are you saying he proved that It Were Arkat Wot Dunnit? What am I missing here?

> The bigger impact - and source of a lot of potential player plots is
> what did Arkat give Zorak Zoran and the trolls beyond just sorcery?

Yes, I was just wondering that. "Death" is the obvious answer, but that's far *too* obvious.

Hmm, I may keep the recurring Zorak Zorani foe alive a bit longer until we get a chance to sort this one out...