Re: Re: Digest Number 2092

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 01:09:12 -0400

That's interesting. I hadn't realized Broyan, being the traditionalist he is, had limited his claim to the Hendreiki. How are they defined? (in his eyes) Who does he include?

It does make his comment to Rikard about needing New Malkonwal shown to him all the more amusing, though. (Since this means Broyan was not claiming to be King of a Land, but of a People.)

LC