Re: larps

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:14:17 -0000

> is there, anywhere, a list of gloranthan larps that have been?

There's a rather dated list on David Dunham's website _at_ http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/freeforms.html

Beyond that, off the top of my head, there are:

ORLKARL'S BULL, an Orlanthi game by, I think, Neil Robinson.

THE GREAT GLAMOUR SIT-DOWN, the freeform Simon Bray and I wrote for Convulsion and then ran at Tentacles.

BIRTH OF THE GODDESS, my epic freeform about... the birth of the Goddess. It ran at Gloranthacon and then Continuum.

HAREM NIGHTS, Simon and Martin Hawley's Arabian Nightish Fonrit game, which ran at Continuum and Tentacles.

THE WONDER OF THE CLANKING CITY, what sounds like a fun and bizarre Mostali freeform by Ingo Tschinke and Helge Reuter which ran at Tentacles.

PEOPLE OF PAVIS, which ran at Tentacles some years back, but about which I know nothing!

There are no doubt others, beyond THE WULF... as running today at Tentacles, and apologies to those I have forgotten.

All the best

Mark