Re: that's pretty inclusive, all right!

From: Scott Rogers <amaretto_sirloin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 07:04:41 -0700 (PDT)

Wasn't Gbaji the Deciever referred to as the devil?

markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...> wrote:I was reading the updated product page for the Imperial Lunar Handbook vol.2 at http://www.glorantha.com/products/1304.html when i noticed that under the section titled "Immortals" it listed the Devil! I suppose the question is "which one?"

                                                   Mark Mohrfield