Re: Why the Ducks *will* win

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:07:23 -0000

I like the Black Feather of Death, Victor! Practically, I think that sadly many durulz fail to ascend to such heady heights of decency as enshrined in honourable killing: Scott, in my experience of narrating durulz Humakti, they are more than happy to backstab some poor, lonesome fella unawares, and try to augment such a strike with their Honour affinity, Brave, Recognise Fighting Style and Warband Tactics... and the action points or augments derived from their followers who are drinking in a bar down the road.

In an aside, for Vingan ducks, have a look at John's Vinga Nestguard, with an anatomorphised Brigitte Nielsen...

http://mythologic.info/questlines/duckkultz.html#vinga

There are the Blessed Insurrectionists of the Mudshark'teal Fanatics of Arkat (warning: "This is a fan contribution. The information may be contradicted by official material"; I'd bloody well hope so, or I'd fear for the future of Glorantha), who are probably more in a ninja vein, and armed with strange weapons (never, ever watch 'The Sword and the Sorcerer' and 'Krull' back-to-back).

http://www.glorantha.com/support/fan/MudsharkTeal.html

Cheerio,

Stu.