Re: Re: Why the Ducks *will* win

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:13:16 -0700

> I have a really cool assain (ninja-type) miniature, and was wondering what
runes to paint onm him. Humakti affliations obviously were the first option, but from what I have read, would Humakti not frown upon dishonorable methods of killing? Poison, ambush, garotte etc? I was under the impression Humakti believed in glorious death in Battle?

Your Humakti may Vary, of course.

Personally, I wouldn't paint any runes on him - being anonymous is important to an assassin, and to his temple/family/whatever.

Or do what I usually do, and just create your own rune.

RR
- Richelieu