Re: Re: Introducing newbies to Orlanthi.

From: Victor Lane <thelhf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:07:22 -0700

You're right about making the first scenario an introduction to Orlanthi life. I'm going to do that first one as a clan moot, with lots of blood line politics and what not. Then it's going to move on to a cattle raid, also very important to Orlanthi..

I'm going to try and make a point of introduction Orlanthi culture slowly. Start at the stead and bloodline level and work my way up. At some point I want the came to head to one of the larger cities, just to show the PCs how different life can be.

--Victor