Re: Introducing newbies to Orlanthi.

From: Victor Lane <thelhf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:52:08 -0700

*grins* I just finished reading the stories and sent in my votes.

I think I will have to be careful about information overload. I think I'm going to try and wait for my players ask about about certain things, then give them the details. Like, "I want to play a woman setting out for revenge!" then hand them Storm Tribe, open to the Vinga chapter. It probably won't be that easy, but something along those lines is what I'm hoping for.

I really liked both of the stories and will definitely be using them. As well as How the First Ship Was Built by Stephen Tempest, which I'll save and use when I run the Gloranthan pirate game I'm dreaming about running.

--Victor