Re: Larnsti Brotherhood

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:09:10 -0000

Come on Jane, the society is not illiterate, its just that most people (85%) can't read or write. The ones that can, do it for a living, and generally are very, very good at it. I should say that in the clan I put together, the scholar had an ongoing niggle with a lot of the men who didn't want there sons (nevermind daughters) getting involved in reading and writing as it wasn't manly and they had chores to do! No good can come of it was the oft heard saying at moot when old Brouthar brought it up (again)!

YHCMV of course!

Regards
Rob