RE: heortling orlanthi initiation

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 23:14:22 +0100

> Does anyone have any clan initiation rites for a male? All I can
> really find is the tribal initiation in Apple Lane. Its ground
> breaking for its time, but has anyone done anything similar with the
> developments of Thunder Rebels in mind.

I can find you the initiation HQs I wrote for my campaign - pre-HW/HQ, but based on the myths in KoS.

There's one based on "The initiation of Orlanth", and one based on Second Son and IFWW. And I don't think I ever moved them to the new site. Maybe I should. Maybe I should convert them properly for HQ first? Maybe the to-do list is long enough already, and I should just slap them up there so others can play...

Zip file heading your way by private email, anyway, and if you think the contents are any good, I'll try to get them on-line at some point.

I believe Ashley used my Second Son HQ as the basis for his (much better) "Bad Apple" con scenario. Coud be worth asking nicely?