Re: Ethilrist's men and total population

From: Norbert Franz <norbert.franz1_at_...>
Date: 15 Jun 2005 12:40 GMT

Thank you, Peter. I guess I'll go with that number then.

Still, if the total is 20,000, this means less than 3 people per each fully trained cavalry man or foot soldier. Is that enough to grow grain for everybody?

Any hints as to how many of the folks who are not men-at-arms do farm or learn a trade, like pottery, weaving and tailoring?

And I haven't even started to count the liturgists. ;-)