Re: Ethilrist's men and total population

From: Norbert Franz <norbert.franz1_at_...>
Date: 16 Jun 2005 00:04 GMT

<donald_at_...> wrote:

> I suspect the liturgists count as part of the total
> armed men given that it is a very militaristic society.
>
> --
> Donald Oddy
> http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/

  I hadn't taken that into account before, but I can easily agree here. All the Black Horse County liturgists (Atroxic Church) have at least the Dodge Attack skill as a keyword ability, and most of them will use a weapon. The Atroxic Wizards all get the Sword and Shield Fighting skill, and the Merchants (arguably the one B.H.C. keyword with the fewest abilities listed) all get Staff Fighting.

One huge happy, clobberin' lot they are!