RE: Re: Winter Animist Practice or Tradition

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:17:03 +0100

> >So this White Princess is not in fact Inora, despite looking
> just like her?
>
> Inora is the White Princess and has never been described as a God
> in HQ terms.

??

Never?

That's going to make any Hill of Gold HQ interesting....

And what was going on in that Inora-based game at Tentacles?

Drat, why did HQ and the Three World Model have to confuse everything!

> >And what/who gets covered by that "etc"?
>
> Every spirit that is mentioned in Nomad Gods.

Which AFAIK is a board game that's been OOP for some time, so that response, while no doubt accurate, isn't what one might call useful.

(And from the quote Stephen gave earlier, it described the White Princess as a goddess!)

I assume from context that it includes Inora. What other "major" spirits that many of us would normally regard as gods are in there? Sword Man, for instance?