Re: Re: Winter Animist Practice or Tradition

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 00:00:04 +0100 (BST)

> At 11:24 PM 6/20/2005 +0100, you wrote:
>
> >I don't see how there could be. There may have been
> >heroquests to prove it, one way or the other, but
> >there've been HQs to try that with Yelmalio/Elmal,
> and look at the mess there!
>
> What heroquests have there been to prove Yelmalio
> is Elmal and vice-versa?

You seriously think these things have detailed documentation (that any of the participants will admit to)? Monrogh. Everyone and their alynx in the Far Place. Assorted other Yelmalio confusions in Sun County (the real one, not the Sartar imitation). The argument's been going on for centuries (if either god has existed for that long, which is half the disagreement!) Then there's Elvish Yelmalio, who may or may not be related to the human one, and Praxian Yelmalio, ditto.... its a mess!

Jane Williams