RE: Dara Happan extents

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:01:35 -0000

> > > destroyed. The Dara Happans used to cover a much greater
> range than
> > > they do now. From south of Saird to someplace under
> Valind's Glacier.
> >
> > So how many cities are still extant?
>
> See previous post. Three. Yuthuppa, Rabinath and Alkoth.

Sorry, I'm finding this rather confusing. Did you mean to say that those 7 cities were the original maximum extent, and that now only three remain? I thought Peter was saying that the (current) best known were that list of seven, with the implication that there were other, lesser known cities. Do you mean that 4 of those are "known but destroyed"?

Peter also says that there are 4 million urban citizens - thats a lot for 3 cities. Also, I would have thought that Glamour would have been essentially a Dara Happan city, seeing as they appear to be the primary Heartlanders attracted to city dwelling. Would Jillaro be counted as a Dara Happan city?