RE: Re: Winter Animist Practice or Tradition

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:33:33 +0100 (BST)

Me:
> > Come off it - that would be sinking to the level
> of "I can't find
> > documentary already-written evidence for it
> therefore it doesn't exist". I
> > don't deal in that sort of rubbish.

LC:
> Sorry. Obviously the tone of that request came off
> way harsher than I
> intended. (Don't write at 2am, LC!)

Sorry here too: for some reason I'm a bit over-sensitive to that at the moment.
Though I agree that writing at 2am can be a bad idea, esp. if you have to be up at 6.

> > possibly even mountains with neither, though that
> sounds pretty scarey and unnatural to me.
>
> (And I agree about the third.
> Although if you go
> far enough west or east, perhaps it happens?)

Let's not go that far west or east!

> Agreed whole-heartedly. But what I was trying to get
> at is the idea that
> when someone starts needing something like "winter"
> as a tradition or a
> faith, there is no reason not to be able to justify
> giving it to them.&#92;

Yes, I'd agree. When an entire culture is based around one magic system, that system will cover every major aspect of their lives. No gaps.