Re: Re: Post-Life

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:17:18 -0700

> > Umm, where in HQ are you finding Divine Intervention in the "put
> the soul
> > back in the body" style ala Runequest? I'd really like to
> know, 'cause I
> > certainly don't remember it.
>
> Page 43 STorm Tribe, Divine Aid and Resurrection

Thanks. Not HQ, but close enough.

> Ahh. Storm Tribe is a Hero Wars book. What page in HQ/ Errata is
> this kind of DI epressly ruled out?

It was never expressly in. Narrator Fiat is not the same as RQ-style DI. (which has all sorts of rules about rolling vrs POW, or not, and losing POW, or not, depending on your level in the cult). Note that the ST "rule" has nothing about rolling dice, and everything about "convincing the narrator".

RR
- Richelieu