RE: Dara Happan extents

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:59:23 +1300

At 17:01 30/01/01 +0000, you wrote:

>Peter also says that there are 4 million urban citizens - thats a lot for 3
>cities.

It's a lot more than three cities and in hindsight the "citizens" also include the peasants living in the fields surrounding the city.

>Also, I would have thought that Glamour would have been essentially
>a Dara Happan city, seeing as they appear to be the primary Heartlanders
>attracted to city dwelling.

It isn't. It's a Lunar City although its urban government is run along Dara Happan lines (although the Lunars are lax in applying Yelm's strictures and so it's rather chaotic).

>Would Jillaro be counted as a Dara Happan city?

Lunar again.

--Peter Metcalfe