Spirits, choice of size

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:14:24 +0100

> Why bargain with a lesser spirit instead of a greater?
> Because the greater
> spirit has a few masteries advantage over you, and you
> woudn't like being *it's* fetish...

Now *that* sounds like it has interesting gaming potential!

Remembering back to RQ days, messing up gaining a new spell rather badly, and being temporarily possessed by a Bladesharp spirit as a result :)

What is it like to be in the "fetish" of a powerful spirit? How do your friends rescue you? What interesting knowledge might you gain while in there?

And is there any reason why a powerful spirit might want a human in a fetish, and go out of its way to get one? You call for a little baby spirit, and THIS turns up - oops!

I suppose under those circumstances it might release you when it really needs your skill, just as you do for spirits. Only the chances of you coming back are low.