Geography Question

From: Silburn, Luke <luke.silburn_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 21:54:26 +0100

I've been idly browsing through 'Final Days at Skullpoint' again and I'm intrigued by the location of the Skullpoint clan tula. The scenario wisely doesn't go into specifics but it *does* specify that the route down from Sartar takes the heroes near Whitewall (so they can be all rebellious with a lunar patrol) before they climb up into the highlands.

However, looking at my lovely Dragon Pass map, there doesn't appear to be any safe route into the Storm Hills from Whitewall - you've got the Print, the Kitori Wilds and the Wasp Wilds forming a pretty solid north/south blocking line. Are the skullpointers intended to be nestled in the hills south of Stormwalk? How does this jibe with the fact that they trade with Kitori trolls whose route to Skullpoint would have to skirt the borders of the Print for a good 15 miles or so?

Regards
Luke