Re: Re: How's the Holy Country holding up?

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 18:25:19 -0700 (PDT)

> In message
> <20050701145545.42020.qmail_at_...>
> Tony Davis writes:
> >--- jorganos <joe_at_...> wrote:
>
> >> In my Glorantha the leadership of Karse
> (pre-conquest) was
> >> heavily involved in the Pharaonic cult, so if
> they happen to
> >> be near Karse, they might possibly phind some
> phlunkies.
> >
> >Thanks! Karse is the nearest big city to these
> folks.
> > But it seems like any pharaoh supporters will be
> >fellow refugees rather than officials who are
> coming
> >to say 'the Lunar delegation has put in an official
> >complaint, you should come with us.' I can still
> work
> >with it for sure.
>
> Not necessarily, the Lunars could easily have left
> locals
> in charge of day to day matters. Then those locals
> would
> be especially eager to apprehend those who have
> attacked
> the Lunars. Possibly more eager to produce someone
> than
> determine the truth.
>
> --
> Donald Oddy
> http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/

Oh yes, absolutely. I have no doubt that a little posse could come after them from Enfrewstead or whatever that town is nearby on the behest of the surviving 'merchants.' And if a ex-pharonic party still holds the keys to the gaol, perhaps a meeting can be arrainged.

t.

Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com