RE: I feel compelled ...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 22:55:56 +0100

 Greg Stafford:

> I am compelled to point out that material that was excised
> from Glorantha: Intro was excised by me because it was not correct.

Thanks, Greg: the clarification is much appreciated. "Unofficial" we can live with, but definitively Wrong sounds like a bad idea to base our games on.

And for the benefit of those who, like me, had never heard of the "Raider's Digest" before, it seems on inspection to be a fanzine to do with Gloranthan board games such as "Dragon Pass" and "Nomad Gods". Daniel Fahey is heavily involved, and that should give some idea of flavour.