Re: Plans, shocking and distressing confession

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 19:26:14 +0100

>Friends,
>
>> However, it now looks like Blood Over Gold is going to beat ILH2 out
>> of the blocks.
>
>No, not a chance. Sorry if the write up gives that impression. Under the
>Red Moon is definitely next.

I will comment that I did not get that impression, but it does require understanding how books are produced. As I read it the text and art for ILH2 is ready - it's in the last stages of production before it gets sent to the printer. Blood Over Gold needs final editing and more art before it reaches that stage.

I will comment that it would be good to get the Market Place and Coming Attractions pages updated. Most notably, the World of Glorantha book is still listed as coming out in Spring 2005. WHile the extra details of the GOldentongue 'blog are certainly appreciated, IMHO, the more basic information on these pages is more important.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.