Re: OT: London Bombings

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:42:04 +0100

>I'm watching the terrible news about the bombings on the London
>Underground, and I hope that all of our London-based correspondents and
>their families are safe as I write this.
>
>Guy Hoyle

I've been abusing the Glorantha Digest to co-ordinate contact with London Gloranthaphiles. For those of you who aren't signed up, updates can be read in the archives linked from http://rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha So far several people have touched base, and no-one has been injured. Any other reports, please send to me off list.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson