Re: The Last Governor-General?

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:38:29 -0000

> This meshes nicely with something I have long believed. The
political
> struggle in Glamour is not only who gets to be the next Governor
> General, but whether and how the office should be dismantled.

I assume you mean the Provincial Overseer, not the Governor-General of Dragon Pass. The Provincial Overseer, Appius Luxius, coordinates Imperial Provincial policy from Mirin's Cross and reports to the Emperor. The Governor-General is Fazzur Wideread (and later Tatius the Bright) and commands the Provincial Army in Dragon Pass and Kethaela.

Jeff