Re: Digest Number 265

From: markmohrfield_at_...
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 02:15:42 -0000

> His reply was firstly there was Sartar and secondly a female
character
> from Pamaltela who he definitely called a SuperHero who went about
> a made peace between four warring groups by giving all of them
> what they want and that the peace had remained from then on. For
> the life of me I can't remember her name.

> Martin

Elamle-eta perhaps? She's the one who made peace between elves and humans on the Elamal peninsula. On the Gloranthan digest Sandy once stated that "the situation was set up by one of Glorantha's few superheroes."

>To my mind, Sartar's
>accomplishments definitely put him up there with anything
>Harrek achieves, different spheres but comparable.

Considering the sort of things Harreck achieves, I'd rate Sartar as substatially higher!

                                                 Mark Mohrfield